Bedwetting Alarms – A Solution, Not Just a Management Technique
For children who struggle with night time wetting, bedwetting alarms can make a huge difference. These alarms are great because they make a sound that wakes the child at the first sign of wetness. This approach helps condition your child to wake up when they feel the urge to urinate, ultimately helping them conquer bedwetting for good. You can find bedwetting alarms and a variety of other helpful and unique products at The Parenting Garden.
Benefits of a Bedwetting Alarm in Australia
There are many different approaches to bedwetting. Many parents try solutions such as restricting fluids, punishing, proactively waking the child during the night to go to the bathroom, or even ignoring the problem entirely and hoping it will just go away. The problem is that most of these and other methods don’t work because they don’t put the child in charge of learning to stay dry at night. Here are some of the benefits of using bedwetting alarms.
- Seeing your child’s confidence grow. As your child achieves success, they’ll feel happier, more confident, and empowered to accomplish even more.
- Getting more sleep. You and your child will both get more shut-eye when they have a fast, streamlined solution to night time wetting.
- Saving money. When you invest in a bedwetting alarm, you’ll say goodbye to endless spending on pull-ups pants, as well as infinite washing of sheets and bedding.
Tips Regarding Using a Bedwetting Alarm in Australia
If you have bought or are planning to purchase a bedwetting alarm, we’ve got some tips to help ensure that you both have a positive experience and that the treatment is effective.
- Have realistic expectations. It takes time to make a change; it may take your child a few months to reach the point where they’re staying dry at night dependably. Some kids reach this point sooner, other later; there’s a wide range of “normal” when it comes to bedwetting, so be patient and understanding.
- Make sure your child knows what to do. Have a discussion with your child about how to respond when the alarm sounds, such as getting out of bed, going to the bathroom, changing their pyjamas and pants, and stripping the bottom sheet.
- Offer assistance at first. Your child may not respond to the alarm the first few nights by waking fully and going to the bathroom on their own. Responding to the alarm properly is a learned behaviour, so be prepared to assist your child until they get the hang of it.
- Provide plenty of praise and positive reinforcement. Bedwetting is difficult to overcome and even embarrassing for some children. Offer lots of supportive words and praise for wearing the alarm, getting up and going to the bathroom, or changing their clothes – not just for nights when they happen to stay dry.
About The Parenting Garden
At The Parenting Garden, we offer innovative, practical, and safe products that help make parenting easier. We strive for an exceptional customer experience and guarantee your satisfaction with our products and service. If your child is struggling with bedwetting, our bedwetting alarms can provide the help they need. You’ll also receive help and support throughout the process – long after the purchase is complete. Enjoy seeing the look on your child’s face when they succeed at staying dry overnight – order your bedwetting alarm today. Feel free to contact The Parenting Garden for more information.
- Bed Wetting Enuresis Alarm Success Package $79.00 AUD
- Bed Wetting Alarm Success Package & My Bed e Dry™ LARGE Bed Pad Set Out of stock SALE
- Bed Wetting Alarm Success Package & My Bed e Dry™ STANDARD Bed Pad Set Out of stock SALE
- Bed Wetting Enuresis Alarm (alarm only) $59.00 AUD
- Achievement Chart for Bedwetting Alarm $9.95 AUD
Bed Wetting Alarm Success Package & My Bed e Dry™ SMALL Bed Pad Set - NEW!
$149.00 AUD$135.00 AUD SALE
Captain Dry Pants Bedwetting Alarm Online Program
$97.00 AUD$47.00 AUD SALE
- Sensor Clip & Cord for Bedwetting Enuresis Alarm $15.00 AUD