Bed Wetting Enuresis Alarm (alarm only)
or 4 interest‐free payments of $16.25 AUD and receive your order now with Learn more
This is to purchase The Parenting Garden Bedwetting alarm only, without the recommended Success Program. To purchase the package with the Bedwetting Alarm Success Program, please click here.
The alarm may be purchased on its own if:
- You require an addional alarm for a sibling
- You require a replacement as a result of accidental breakage (not covered by warranty)
- You only require the enuresis alarm and will use your own way to track progress.
- The user is a teenager or adult.
How does the alarm work?
- Bedwetting Alarms work on the principle of Conditioned Learning where the brain is conditioned to be open to messages from the bladder and prevent bed wetting during sleep.
- When the moisture sensitive part of the alarm is activated by the first drop of urine, the alarm sounds and your child should usually wake up.
- The brain will react by sending a message to the bladder to stop the flow of urine.
- Eventually a link between wetting the bed and being woken is established and your child's mind learns to 'beat the alarm', hopefully leading to dry nights.
How do you use the alarm?
The Parenting Garden Bedwetting Alarm consists of two main parts - the alarm unit and the detachable easy-clip moisture sensor.
The small alarm unit is positioned around your child's upper arm using the comfortable adjustable strap and the attached cord then runs up your child's arm (underneath the pajamas top) and is clipped to the outside of your child's jocks or knickers.
When your child starts to wee, the moisture sensor detects the urine immediately and activates the alarm. The alarm will give out a loud 'beeping' sound, start vibrating and the light will start flashing.
The alarm will continue to sound until the moisture sensor is removed from the underwear. This helps to wake up even the deepest of sleepers (like my own)!
Using the Bedwetting Alarm over time will train the brain to have automatic control over the bladder.
Your child will learn to wake up before needing to wee, or continue to sleep without needing to empty their bladder.
- The alarm consists of a small alarm unit attached to a comfortable arm band which adjusts to your child's comfort.
- This is attached to the new and improved moisture sensitive clip by a 110cm sensor cord that you attach securely onto the underpants.
- NEW FEATURE: Sensor clip can be detached from the cord by a 'locked connector' mechanism, allowing the sensor clip to be replaced!
- NEW FEATURE: Improved sensor clip with 'aligator' toothed metal clip which prevents clip from slipping off the underwear or accidental dislodging - brilliant!
- NEW FEATURE: Spare sensor clip in case new sensor is needed! Worth $15.
- Detailed and easy to read instructions with helpful tips.
- Packaged within a strong attractive gift box.
- 2 x lithium batteries (CR2025) so you can start using the alarm right away.
- Every Parenting Garden Bedwetting Alarm comes with a manufacturers 12 month warranty against manufacturer's defects or faults.
- You also have a 30 day money-back guarantee if you change your mind (providing the alarm has not been used).
- You also have our 100% customer satisfaction guarantee and we will do our best to ensure the service and products you receive from The Parenting Garden exceeds your expectations.
- We want you and your family to experience the same success that we had using The Parenting Garden Bedwetting Alarm, and that's our goal!
|Brand:||The Parenting Garden|
|Power supply:||2 x CR2025 lithium coin batteries (supplied)|
|Alarm Size:||50mm x 52mm x 15mm|
|Sensor Size:||25mm x 17mm|
|Weight:||40g (with batteries)|
ARTG No: 236063
CE, ROHS, Environmentally Friendly
Bedwetting Alarm Success Package (recommended):
For an extra $20 you can get the recommended Bedwetting Alarm Success Package which includes everything you'll need to get your child off to the best possible start. It includes:
- The Parenting Garden Bedwetting Alarm unit
- Guide to Success Booklet, Achievement Chart and Stickers
- 3 x alarm-face stickers so your child can personalise their alarm
- Letter to your child from my son, Ashton
- Honour Badges to be awarded by the parent to their child
- Personal support throughout the program
- Access to our Facebook Support Group
Click here to be redirected to this product.
(Above picture: Bed Wetting Enuresis Alarm Success Package)