The WeDo Game - Toddler Edition (screen-free activities!)
or 4 interest‐free payments of $9.98 AUD and receive your order now with Learn more
It's not easy keeping a toddler occupied - they are always on the go! The WeDo Game Toddler Edition provides fresh inspiration for parents wanting to spend more quality time with their little ones.
30 screen-free activities have been designed to help families connect through shared experiences, promote development across key areas of childhood growth and stimulate learning in imaginative, creative and fun ways!
Designed by the creators of the multi-award winning WeDo Family Game, The Toddler Edition is perfect for families with children aged 2-4. It makes the perfect gift for Mum, Dad and the kids or for the whole family. It's great as a baby shower gift - especially when mum might have another toddler to look after. It's also a new way of saying "Thank you" that isn't just a bunch of flowers! It's also handy to keep the kids occupied during the day and a must to pack in the suitcase when heading off on holiday.
How to play?
It's easy to play - pick a card at random out of the box just like a lucky dip - and follow the instructions. For those whose toddlers are a little further along, advanced activities are included! Each activity takes between 20 minutes to an hour and can be played over and over again. It's not a big commitment of time but the results are hugely rewarding!
What sort of activities can you expect?
Activities focus on sensory play, language and fine motor development, helping little ones to explore, discover and come to know and love the world around them.
- Free from mobile phones, laptops and TV's!
- 30 different activities to do
- “Advanced Activities” included on each card for little ones who may be racing ahead in their development.
- Promotes creativity, imagination, meaningful conversations
- Each activity takes 20mins to 1hr to complete
- Brings the family together, learning and having fun!
- Great gift idea for the whole family
- Great for school holidays activities or going on holidays.
- 30 x cards with 30 different activities to do
- 1 x instruction card
- Suitable for families with younger children ages 2 to 4 years
- Kindergarten teachers
- Child Care Centres
- Child/family Psychologists
- Special needs teachers.