Yummy Mitt Teething Mitten
or 4 interest‐free payments of $7.48 AUD and receive your order now with Learn more
Functional, Stylish & Modern Teething Mitten
The YUMMY MITT® TEETHING MITTEN by Darlyng & Co. is Functional, Stylish & Modern all in one and geared to infants 3-12 months. Designed Ergonomically to replicate the natural feel and look of an infant's hand. Secures to baby's hand, allowing an infant to provide teething relief to him/herself while simultaneously preventing gagging, the need for a constant parental assistance and dropping the teether.
- Suitable for ages 3 to 12 months old.
- Stimulates and encourages motor skills.
- Easy access for placing Mittens on and off.
- Slit opening design on the side allows for easy access to insert and remove babies delicate hand.
- Combines both medical food grade silicone and 100% cotton material together to better aid in the relief of aching gums.
- Absorbent Material inside to prevent moisture to child's hand, while absorbing moisture with cotton material on top.
- Teether might also deter sucking of the finger or thumb in the future.
- Multiple Sensory textures, patterns, and colors for visual stimulation.
- Machine Washable (with included laundry/travel bag).
- Adjustable fit
- Designed to fit various teethers
- Encourages babies motor skills
- Secures onto baby's hand with velcro closure.
- Attractive packaging - makes for a great gift!
The Yummy Mitt® teething mitten materials have been rigorously tested to ensure they meet and exceed all safety requirements, including Consumer Product Safety Commission ("CPSC") standards, American Society for Testing and Materials ("ASTM") regulations, and the most current Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act ("CPSIA). Certified for sale in Australia, USA, Canada and Europe.
- 1 x Single Yummy Mitt® (your choice of colour)
- 1 x Laundry/Travel Bag
Tips & Care Instructions
- Hand wash or machine wash in included laundry bag.
- Air dry or tumble dry.
- No need for use of fabric softener or bleach!
- If you don't need to wash, just clean silicone with baby wipes or damp cloth.
- Wash before using.
- Do not sterilise.
- You can place silicone part of mitt in cup of ice or in the fridge prior to use (the cold will also provide teething relief).
- Switch between baby's hands to enhance motor skills.
- Don't close velcro too tightly to allow air to pass through.
- To hand wash, simply wash with baby friendly detergent and rinse thoroughly with water and air dry. You may wash without detergent as well, a simple rinse will do.