The WeDo Game - Family Edition (screen-free activities!)
or 4 interest‐free payments of $9.98 AUD and receive your order now with Learn more
Disconnect. Reconnect. Have some good old fashioned fun with this award winning Australian game!
The WeDo Game is a boxed collection of 30 different activities designed to help families to spend more quality time together, free from smart-phones, laptops and the TV. The game focusses on creativity, imagination and the fostering of meaningful conversations between parents and their kids.
It's the perfect gift for Mum, Dad and the kids or for the whole family. It's a new way of saying "Thank you" that isn't a bunch of flowers or bottle of wine! It's also great to keep the kids occupied during school break and a must to pack in the suitcase when heading off on holiday.
How to play?
Its easy to play, just pick a card at random out of the box and simply follow the instructions. Each activity takes between 20 minutes to an hour and can be played over and over again. It's not a huge commitment of time but the results are hugely rewarding. You don't need to be lucky or talented and theres no right or wrong answers. It's about having a go, laughing and learning. Together. As a family.
What sort of activities can you expect?
There’s an educational element woven throughout, but primarily, the activities are designed to stimulate the imagination and creativity, as well as prompting meaningful conversations between parents and their kids.
- Free from mobile phones, laptops and TV's!
- 30 different activities to do
- Promotes creativity, imagination, meaningful conversations
- Each activity takes 20mins to 1hr to complete
- Brings the family together, learning and having fun!
- Great gift idea for the whole family
- Great for school holidays activities or going on holidays.
- 30 x cards with 30 different activities to do
- 1 x instruction card
- Suitable for families with children ages 5 to 13 years
- Kindergarten and primary school teachers
- After School Care centres
- Child/family Psychologists
- Special needs teachers.