SnoozeShade Plus Deluxe - Pram Blackout/Sun Shade
or 4 interest‐free payments of $17.48 AUD and receive your order now with Learn more
Sorry, this item is out of stock
Sun and sleep shades for babies on-the-go
In Australia's harsh environment it is especially important to protect baby from too much sun exposure and sun safe habits should begin very early on in life. The SnoozeShade Plus is an excellent product to protect baby from too much sun exposure and has been given the 'Seal of Approval' from the Melanoma International Foundation.
Blocks 97.5% of the sun's harmful UV rays (UPF40+) and the lookout panel filters 80% UV
- Unique two layer protection system.
- High-rated sun protection (UPF40+) shields baby from 97.5% of harmful UV rays.
- Large mesh window allows baby to see out and filters 80% UV.
- Front panel can be fully opened for easy access to your little one.
- Proven to help babies sleep (in blackout mode in blurs light and visual distractions).
- Protects baby from sun, wind, light rain and insects throughout the year.
- Front zip lets you check on baby.
- Made from soft, stretchy, breathable fabric.
- One size fits all single strollers.
- Quick to fit, easy to remove and folds up small.
- Machine washable at 30 degrees C.
- Comes with FREE storage bag!
- Tested to all relevant safety standards.
- From birth until approx 4 years old.
- Single strollers (one size fits all).
- 3-wheeler prams.
- 4-wheeler prams.
- Flat lying prams.
- Bassinet or carrycot.
- Any time - day or night!
- Babies that need to sleep on the go when it's nap-time.
How to use on a pram, bassinet or carrycot:
How to use on an umbrella style stroller:
How to use on a larger pushchair (forward-facing):
How to Use:
When baby is awake and the sun is out: Use the single layer ‘lookout’ window zipped up so your little one can see out protected from 80% of UV rays.
Safety & Approval:
The SnoozeShade Plus Deluxe has been endorsed by international baby sleep experts and approved by the INPAA (Infant & Nursery Association of Australia). The product has also been given the Seal of Approval from the Melanoma International Foundation (MIF). It has also been tested to all relevant safety standards and to the same level as a toy.