Captain Dry Pants™ Program (Program Only)
or 4 interest‐free payments of $6.75 AUD and receive your order now with Learn more
NOTE: This is the Captain Dry Pants Program ONLY and does not include a bed wetting alarm device.
What is the Captain Dry Pants™ Program?
The Captain Dry Pants™ Program has been created to help families and their children's bedwetting issues. The interactive Program is designed for children from 4 to 9 years of age and is to be used with a bedwetting alarm device such as The Parenting Garden Bedwetting Alarm Success Package or an alternative alarm.
You can read more about The Captain Dry Pants™ Program here.
The Program has been carefully designed so that families who already own a bedwetting alarm device can purchase the Captain Dry Pants Program separately and complete the program using their own device. However, the Captain Dry Pants Program is most effective if used with The Parenting Garden Bedwetting Alarm Success Package as includes a reliable and good quality alarm and all supporting material.
The Parenting Garden Bedwetting Alarm Success Package has helped over 5000 children become dry at night and stay dry forever. It is an extremely effective system that not only trains the child's brain to recognise a full bladder at night, but is fun, engaging, motivating and very rewarding for the child. That is why The Parenting Garden Bedwetting Alarm Program has become the most trusted and successful night-time training tool among parents.
You can read the many parent reviews here.
What does the Program include?
Each Captain Dry Pants Program includes:
- Access to Mission Base Command Centre (Captain Dry Pants website) where they receive special 'codes' to unlock and access each of their missions. The first code they have to 'crack' themselves!
- Top Secret envelope with 'Crack the Code' task.
- 7 Missions to complete and earn the 'Splat Attack' stickers.
- Accomplish 3 Honour Badges.
- All the stickers they require for the Captain Dry Pants Program!
- Colourful Achievement Chart so they can track their progress.
- Parent Notes for each mission.
- Challenges explained.
- Access to the Captain Dry Pants Facebook Group to connect with other families going through the same journey.
- Certificate of Achievement from Captain Dry Pants after completing their journey of 14 dry nights in a row.
- On completion of the Program they also become members of the Captain Dry Pants 'All Stars Team' in recognition of their effort and achievement in their dry nights journey.
- Friendly and helpful support throughout the Program.
All this and more has been passionately created by The Parenting Garden and packaged into a supportive, educational and motivational dry-night training program for your family!
When would you start to see results?
From the very first night your child uses The Captain Dry Pants Program with a suitable bedwetting alarm, the learning process begins. However the conditional learning process will take some time. In the very beginning, if your child is a deep sleeper, you may need to help wake your child and lead them to the toilet. From the very first night your child's brain is already learning, even if they don't wake on their own at the beginning.
If the Bedwetting Alarm is used consistently, typically is takes most children between 3-5 months to stop wetting the bed completely. However, each child is different and some may stop wetting after one week and others may need a few months, as long as the Bedwetting Alarm is used each and every night.
Don't have a bedwetting alarm yet?
No worries! The Captain Dry Pants Program is most effective if used with The Parenting Garden Bedwetting Alarm Success Package as this includes a reliable and good quality alarm, letter to your child from my son Ashton and all supporting material. To purchase the Captain Dry Pants Program & Bedwetting Alarm Package, please click here.