Weeman Boys Toilet Trainer
or 4 interest‐free payments of $6.23 AUD and receive your order now with Learn more
World's first little boys toilet trainer!
Made in Australia, the 'WEEMAN' is a unique Australian invention that is revolutionising toilet training for little boys.
No Drips, No Splash, No Mess!
No Cleaning - Fully Flushable!
How does it work?
The WEEMAN clips on to the front of a normal sized toilet, allowing small boys to urinate whilst standing up unaided just like dad. The patented design ensures there are no splashes or drips. The unique cleaning action means that WEEMAN can be emptied and flushed without being removed from the toilet.
Who is it suitable for?
The WEEMAN is suitable for small boys from 1 to 4 years old learning how to 'pee' in the toilet standing up. Makes toilet training so simple, and best of all, little boys can enjoy the satisfaction of going to the toilet 'standing up just like dad'!
- Safe to use.
- No need for a step stool.
- Easy to clean with its 'no splash or drip, self washing' design.
- Targeted for 1-4 year old.
- Unique hinge that allows emptying into the toilet a breeze.
- Made from polystyrene, a liquid repelling plastic - to ensure no splashes or drips.
- Made in Australia.