AngelSounds Fetal Doppler & Recorder (Pink)
or 4 interest‐free payments of $13.50 AUD and receive your order now with Learn more
Congratulations on your pregnancy!
Now you can enjoy the pleasure of listening and recording your unborn baby's heartbeat from as early as 14 weeks in the comfort of your own home! Enjoy the amazing experience of hearing your baby's heartbeat, hiccups and kicks and even record them on to your computer to share with family and friends for years to come.
The AngelSounds Fetal Doppler is a hand-held device that allows pregnant women and family members to hear the fetal heartbeat at home. It is the most popular Fetal Doppler device for home-use on the market today worldwide and makes a marvelous gift for all expectant mothers. You can also record the fetal heartbeat through the device or computer and play it to the newborn baby to soothe and comfort him/her.
What is a Fetal Doppler?
- A Fetal Doppler is a device used to monitor a baby's heart rate throughout pregnancy.
- The AngelSounds device is non-invasive, which makes it a good safety choice for all pregnant women.
- With this genuine AngelSounds Fetal Doppler supplied by The Parenting Garden, you can listen to your baby's heartbeat from as early as 14 weeks, some as early as 12 weeks.
- It even detects kicks, hiccups and baby's first movement!
- You can record the sounds onto your computer via the supplied recording cable, and share them with your friends and family.
- It uses a 3MHz ultrasound Doppler probe to detect and monitor the fetal heartbeat signals.
- Conductive gel is not necessary, baby oil or most body wash gels works fine with the Fetal Doppler.
Trusted by Parents Worldwide!
The AngelSounds Fetal Doppler from The Parenting Garden is entered in the ARTG, 224685. This model is also used by the top medical treatment level of medical institutions - The Mayo Clinic. It is manufactured by a Company (Shenzhen Jumper Medical Equipment Ltd) who specialises in the manufacture of medical equipment and Fetal Dopplers.
Important: Please note that the Fetal Doppler is not a diagnostic device and should not be used as a substitute for regular visits to your medical practitioner. Any concerns about your pregnancy should be discussed with your midwife or doctor.
- Delicate appearance, compact design, easy to carry.
- Simple one-button operation, controlling power and volume.
- Double channel audio socket design, providing synchronous audio output signals, accessible for headphones or recording devices.
- Audio signals can be transmitted to another recording device through the recording cable (supplied).
- High sensitive ultrasound probe can detect movement sounds of the fetal cardiovascular wall.
- Can be used with or without conductive gel. Baby oil or most body wash gels will work fine.
- Detailed instructions and safety manual.
- Comes equipped with headphones (not earphones) so it is more comfortable for the user.
- Comes supplied with a recording cable so mums or dads can record the baby's heartbeat to a computer, mobile phone, ipod, ipad or tablet.
- 12 Month's Manufacturer's Warranty.
- AngelSounds Fetal Doppler JPD-100S device (Pink/White)
- Recording Cable
- 9V Battery
- Easy-to-read User Manual
- FREE GIFT - PDF Guide & Tips on using the device
Watch the AngelSounds Fetal Doppler in action:
Frequently Asked Questions:
When will I be able to hear my baby's heartbeats?
Is there a best time in the day to hear fetal heart rate movement?
Can I stop seeing my midwife or doctor if I use the AngelSounds Fetal Doppler at home?
Does this Fetal Doppler meet Australian Standards?
|Manufacturer:||Shenzhen Jumper Medical Equipment Co Ltd|
|Battery Voltage:||9 Volt|
|Unit Size:||104 x 120 x 61mm|
|Net Weight:||14g (including battery)|
|Ultrasonic Emitting Frequency:||3.0 MHz|
|Ultrasonic Emitting Power:||<10W/cm2|
|Audio Output Power:||<0.2 W|
|Audio Out Socket:||3.5mm|
|Operating Conditions: Temperature:||5 - 40 degrees Celcius|